The Shift is organising the fourth edition of the Sustainable Partnerships Award. Once again, we are looking for the most inspiring examples of co-creation. The award is given to the most innovative and most impactful partnerships between companies and non-profit actors in Belgium.
Following the successful editions in 2013, 2014 and 2016 our network is once again launching the Sustainable Partnerships Award. The aim of this award is to highlight the partnerships that exist between companies and civil society organisations, and to offer a platform for forging future partnerships.
The Sustainable Partnerships Award is open to all organisations in Belgium that work together to create social added value, SMEs, large companies, NGOs, public institutions, non-profit organisations, foundations, the academic world and other civil society organisations.
The impact of the partnership may be felt both in Belgium and internationally. It is measured by means of the Sustainable Development Goals.
More than one prize!
The Sustainable Partnerships Award offers you, your organisation and your partnership many benefits:
- Visibility: all the participating partnerships are put in the spotlight via our communication channels. We will present the winning projects at the award ceremony.
- Inspiration: you are an example for other organisations and future partners.
- Feedback: a prestigious jury and your peers will evaluate your efforts to solve social problems.
- Exchange of good practises: get new inspiration by exchanging ideas with a community of organisations and individuals who are also involved in co-creation.
- Network: meet innumerable other organisations and future partners at the award ceremony.
The call for entries has been closed on August 31. The award ceremony will take place on the 6th of December 2017 in Brussels. For more info about this Award, please don't hesitate to contact Catherine Naveau.