We are an Antwerp-based design agency on a mission to accelerate sustainable innovation. As designers, it is our responsibility to foster change in organisations, creating a better future. Our goal is to support ecopreneurial business leaders to reduce their environmental impact and increase social and economic value.
The Shift helps members to make use of the global framework of the UN Sustainable Development Goals to map their societal ambitions.
9. Innovation and infrastructure
- Contributing to sustainable economic growth, social development and technological progress by innovation. - Collaboration with NGOs, private and public sector
11. Sustainable cities and communities
- We see the city as a key environment to push innovation and sustainability. - Acknowledging the sustainability opportunities within city environments - Product-service shared systems design for sustainable communities
12. Responsible consumption and production
- Using innovation to fuel sustainable consumer behaviour by designing new brands, products/and or services - Design with a focus on the whole lifecycle and circular thinking - Embedded sustainable approach in internal process tools (Edmire toolbox)
17. Partnerships for the goals
- Facilitate coöperations between multiple stakeholders to realise positive-impact projects. (profit, non profit, governmental) - Organising a knowledge sharing platform for sustainability and design (Edmire.Club)