Broad range of partners
With this Green Deal, we want to reach a broad range of partners: cities and municipalities, companies, civil society, insurance brokers, software developers, mobility organisations, real estate developers, provincial authorities, citizens, … Everybody can contribute to a more sustainable, shared mobility. That includes your organisation!
What can you expect from this Green Deal?
- Opportunities to cooperate with partners relevant to you
- Becoming part of a major learning network
- Exposure for your organisation and your actions
- Participation in working groups and workshops, where you get feedback from other signatures, gain inspiration, …
- Follow-up and support for your actions
- Tackling any regulatory obstacles that obstruct your action(s)
- Participation in our annual symposium on shared mobility
What do we expect from you?
- You undertake at least two actions
- Your actions involve at least two different objectives
- Your actions are as concrete and measurable as possible
- You undertake these actions by 31 December 2020 at the latest
- Ideally, your actions (1) are new, or (2) already exist but are now given an extra push, and/or (3) are a stalled initiative you want to breathe new life into
- You are open to partnering with others to gain new knowledge and experience of shared mobility together