We are an Antwerp-based design agency on a mission to accelerate sustainable innovation. As designers, it is our responsibility to foster change in organisations, creating a better future. Our goal is to support ecopreneurial business leaders to reduce their environmental impact and increase social and economic value.
The Shift aide ses membres à utiliser le cadre international des Objectifs de développement durable de l'ONU pour définir leurs ambitions sociales.
9. Innovation and infrastructure
- Contributing to sustainable economic growth, social development and technological progress by innovation. - Collaboration with NGOs, private and public sector
11. Sustainable cities and communities
- We see the city as a key environment to push innovation and sustainability. - Acknowledging the sustainability opportunities within city environments - Product-service shared systems design for sustainable communities
12. Responsible consumption and production
- Using innovation to fuel sustainable consumer behaviour by designing new brands, products/and or services - Design with a focus on the whole lifecycle and circular thinking - Embedded sustainable approach in internal process tools (Edmire toolbox)
17. Partnerships for the goals
- Facilitate coöperations between multiple stakeholders to realise positive-impact projects. (profit, non profit, governmental) - Organising a knowledge sharing platform for sustainability and design (Edmire.Club)